We’ve been hard at work the past month or so updating the Ibiza Bus iphone app.
- New bus stops added, slight route changes & new placement of stops in Ibiza Town
- Updated timetables
- Beaches map added
- Ibiza Weather added
- offline maps for the routes
- bug fixes
- general improvements
You can download app here from itunes:
Final testing of the android version is being done right now and will be available shortly
Ibiza Bus is your island guide to all the timetables, routes, stops, maps, disco bus & ferries. All of the information apart from the maps is available offline so you don’t need wifi or need to use data roaming.
It also features your nearest bus stops, nearest points of interest and takes into account fiesta days (holidays).
You can save your favourite routes for easy access.
The beaches section has details of every beach on the island (all 80 odd) and the nearest bus stop.
Specific route listings for the Airport, Hospital, Beach only routes and a search function.
The Disco Bus section also enables you to see which clubs are on which route, and details of each of the clubs.
A local weather page with todays weather, the 3 hourly forecast and a 5 day forecast.
- v1.3 update of free iphone ibiza app in itunes app store Whats new in version 1.3 update of our iphone phone...
- phoneibiza iphone app update The new update of our free phoneibiza app update went...
- FREE Ibiza iphone app update now in itunes We’ve updated our ibiza iphone app with a new colour...
- New Ibiza Bus Iphone app launched Ibiza Bus is your island guide to all the timetables,...
- Our Ibiza iphone app Some more screenshots of our iphone ibiza application. It has...