The second of Ibiza’s very own ROCK FESTIVAL The White Island Music Festival will take place on 7th September 2013 in a new location this year in Ibiza Town, and promises to be an unforgettable experience.
For its second year, the festival takes place in the wonderful location of Baluarte de Sant Pere in Dalt Vila, Ibiza Town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Constructed in 1555 the Bastion of Sant Pere is perched within the defensive walls of the old city, and offers wonderful views looking down on the city and the hills beyond.
Ibiza is renowned for its electronic and house music scene but this festival wants the white isle to be remembered for its contribution to rock and alternative music as well.
This year’s lineup again brings together up-and-coming musicians and bands who are independent from major labels and driven by a pure rock and roll spirit to create original music.
BURNING BEACHES (London, UK)
HOT ICE (Ibiza resident)
LOST PODENCO (Ibiza resident from Liverpool, UK)
PIXIE RAMSEY (Ibiza resident from Glastonbury, UK)
PLUM (Scotland, UK)
THE BLACK TAMBOURINES (Cornwall, UK)
|Plum||Lost Podenco||Pixie Ramsey|
|Burning Beaches||The Black Tamborines|
Tickets: 10€ in advance or on the door (priority will be given to those who have purchased tickets in advance)
Tickets can be purchased from Casa Marti?, Calle Joan Fuster (esquina Avda. Ignasi Wallis), Ibiza. Tel: 971315451 www.casamarti.com
Doors open 7.15 pm – 12.30 am
- White Island Music Festival, Club Punta Arabi, September 9 2012 Sunday saw the first White Island Music Festival in Ibiza....
- “Night of Music of the Earth”- Live music at D’alt Vila in Ibiza Town Live music in D'alt Vila last night...
- Dalt Vila, Ibiza Everyone likes lists so here’s our “Dalt Vila, Ibiza Top...
- Ibiza introduces three new walks through historic Dalt Vila Tour of discovery through Ibiza’s grand history Dalt Vila sits...
- Todays Rock n Mola Festival – Timetable The lineup for todays Rockabilly festival in Ibiza Town 12,00h...