- 08/7 – Propaganda Ibiza Launch Party: Mat Horne (Gavin & Stacey) & DJ Dan
- 15/7 – Carl Barat (The Libertines) & DJ Dan
- 22/7 – Mat Horne (Gavin & Stacey) & DJ Dan
- 29/7 – The Enemy
- 5/8 – Greg James (Radio 1) & DJ Dan
- 12/8 – Mat Horne
- 19/8 – Huw Stephens (Radio 1)
- 26/8 – Snow Patrol (Gary Lightbody & Tom Simpson) + Richard Colburn (Belle and Sebastian)
- 02/9 – Huw Stephens (Radio 1) & DJ Dan
- 09/9 – Closing Party: Greg James (Radio 1) & DJ Dan
Although no strangers to the island, having first brought the Indie brand to Ibiza Rocks in 2009, this season in 2012 in Ibiza sees Propaganda take up their first island residency, firmly installing themselves for ten weeks in Playa den Bossa’s latest success story- Sankeys Ibiza, and cranking up the Indie Machine for their first event on Sunday 8th July right through to 9th September.
Having well and truly staked their claim on the UK club scene and having pioneered the concept of rockstar as DJ to the nation over the last years, the Indie brand now has a presence in twenty-two cities around Britain with some 25,0000 clubbers getting their indie on, up and down the country, on a weekly basis. That’s not to mention their clubnights in Ireland and Australia…
And now, it’s Spain’s turn. Or rather, Ibiza’s turn. The past few years on the White Island have seen a myriad of musical changes take place, and – thank God – it’s no longer all about electronica. Live music, rock music, Indie music, any music; for the times they are a changin’ – and very welcome changes they are, too…
These changes are something that Propaganda’s founder/Resident DJ Dan knows plenty about, his winning formula to bring the rockstar off the stage and behind the decks putting a whole new slant on the word ‘live’. Propaganda’s line ups are already much applauded for their contemporary Indie musicians but also for the nation’s rising stars of Radio 1, not to mention the World of TV & Culture, presenting each of them in another facet, that of DJ.
This summer then, the Propaganda Team will be bringing a host of bands and DJs over to the White Isle for a summer of upfront tunes and indie classics, bringing a stellar cast to Ibiza every Sunday night. From Carl Barat to Snow Patrol, The Enemy to Gavin & Stacey’s Mat Horne, Radio 1’s Greg James and Huw Stephens, all these and more will be stepping up at Sankeys this summer and helping to really change that tune.
“I am really excited to be taking Propaganda to Ibiza weekly for the first time, not only are we bringing our indie club phenomenon to the Island but we’re also bringing our concept of affordable clubbing to the Island with a big guest DJ each week including Radio 1’s Greg James and Snow Patrol. I’ll also be DJing at a lot of the nights myself and I can not wait to get back to Ibiza as I’ve always loved it”.
Sundays from midnight till 6am
8th July till 9th September
Carrer de les Alzines 5
Playa D’en Bossa
- Carnival at Sankeys, Ibiza Long running house institution Carnival is leaving its traditional Manchester...
- Manchester club Sankeys opens new club in Ibiza Sankeys, The World’s Best Club 2010 as voted by DJ...
- Confirmed speakers for IMS 2012 The International Music Summit have announced the initial set of...
- Ibiza 123 Festival 2012 – first acts announced The first artists for the new Ibiza 123 Festival have...
- IMS 2012 Events & Parties announced Where in previous years the focus has been on both...