ELS DISSABTES AL MERCAT VELL – Ibiza, 5th March
Looking for something to do of a Saturday morning in Spring? Look no further; it’s time for the third edition of “Els Dissabtes del Mercat Vell”, an initiative brought to you by the Town Hall of Vila, beginning this Saturday 6th March from 11am.
Over the next few weeks, a combination of live music from some of the ibiza’s finest talents and a variety of children’s activities from the Clowndoscopio Association are set to bring the old marketplace to life.
Kicking off the series of five bi-monthly events this very Saturday will be the “Eivissa Jazz Big Band”, from 12pm. Simultaneously, the “Reciclowns”,part of the Clownidoscopio Association will be keeping the little people entertained by way of a puppet workshop.
Over the next few weeks, expect more live music from the likes of The Boogie Band, Projecte Mut, Ivan Domenech and Can Blau Gospel. Upcoming activities from Reciclowns including painting, games and craft workshops.
“Els Dissabtes de Mercat Vell” is open to all members of the public and is free for all. See you there!!
“6TH MARCH EIVISSAJAZZ BIG BAND
“20th MARCH THE BOOGIE BAND
“3RD APRIL PROJECTE MUT
“17TH APRIL IVÁN DOMENECH
“1st MAY CAN BLAU GOSPEL
- Creativity Festival in Ibiza III. Muestra de Creativitat d’ Eivissa Thursday, October 2nd 8:30...
- Friday night and its live music in Ibiza Town This evening we went into Ibiza Town to check out...
- Christmas market at the Boutique Hostal, Salinas, Ibiza The Boutique Hostel Salinas celebrates ‘The Christmas Market Places of...
- Ibiza live music It’s Thursday night in Santa Eulalia in Ibiza, it’s late...
- Medieval Fair in Ibiza Town Medieval Fair, Ibiza Friday, May 9th 5pm: Mayor’s official speech,...