A quick round up of this winter weekend in Ibiza – there is something for everyone:
Classic Fish n Chips at Ocho for lunch.
System of Survival at Delano’s: From 11.30 right through till 6am, tuck into noodles from 9pm
Pachatronic at Pacha with Andy Baxtor, Arian & Ryan O Gorman
SpeCrTRaFreQ @ Guarana: 12 – 2am James Kameran, 2 – 4am Nathan Coles, 4 – 6am Joe Smilovitch
Aura: DJ Antz and NOWTHEN playing live
Behind Closed Doors at Es Vive Hotel
Namibia: from 9.30pm live Jazz
JD’s: Fish n Chips and homemade snacks and Liverpool v Man City & Man utd v Everton on the telly
Delano’s: Global Radio, as Toni Moreno joins Iban Mendoza and the team of Asuntos Internos for an intimate gathering of style, fashion and music. Special bar presentation from Delivery Drink Ibiza on the terrace.
Guarana: Paolo Poletto Rubens
Let It Wiggle at Hotel Es Vive: DJs: Nathan Coles, Fred Everywhere and Bekka Rawkins, 10pm – 6am Free Entry
Namibia: from 6pm: Snack Electronica with guest DJ’s
Pacha: Angel Linde & Juan Diaz
JD’s: Sunday Roast and the football on the telly
Sunday Roast at Deleno’s: Chicken, Beef and Lamb on the menu this week, as well as New York Baked Cheesecake and Stick Toffee Pud. Book your table, bring the kids, grab the papers off the bar and relax back on the beach with a well built Bloody Mary.
Guarana: Live music with the Blues Mafia, Dazzla & Joe Peralta
Namibia: from 4pm: Youth Sessions dj’s
- Mimo Ibiza winter opening party at Guarana This saturday Mimo have their winter opening party down at...
- closing weekend We ran into our good friend Vaughan (Rock Bar, Funky...
- Behind Closed Doors at Es Vive, Ibiza in Winter Behind Closed Doors is Ibiza’s newest winter warmer about to...
- Radio 1 Ibiza weekend details Radio 1 have annouced details for their annual weekend broadcast...
- This weekend at Pacha, Ibiza Contrary to popular opinion Ibiza doesn’t shut in the winter...