Santa Gertrudis is famous for its colourful fiesta. For almost a whole month each year, the picturesque village located in the very centre of the island celebrates its patron saint. Fiesta highlights include the horse-riding tournaments, the hike to Santa Agnes and back – and then, on Monday 16th November, the celebratory mass with folk dancing outside the church and a midnight fireworks display.
8.00 p.m. Marquee Fourth annual rock music competition
Midday Church Homage to the elderly with a celebratory mass, inauguration of Bishop Abad y Lasierra, traditional folk dancing, brass band and refreshments provided by Santa Gertrudis restaurant
7.30 p.m. Marquee Third annual patisserie competition
9.00 p.m. Marquee Ballroom dancing competition with the Paradise Trio
9.00 p.m. Santa Gertrudis restaurant First round of the “tuti” championship
9.00 p.m. Santa Gertrudis restaurant First round of the “cau” championship
9.30 a.m. Church square Choral singing by local schoolchildren
10.00 a.m. Church square Workshops organised by secondary school pupils from Santa Gertrudis school
Midday Church square Performance by Ramón Ginard, organised by the local school
9.00 p.m. Santa Gertrudis restaurant First round of the ludo championship
9.00 p.m. CEC Can Guasch First round of the table football championship
- Santa Gertrudis fiesta details Santa Gertrudis Patron Saint’s Fiesta Saturday, November 1st Exhibition opening...
- Santa Gertrudis Fiesta in Ibiza After midday mass on Sunday, 18th January in the church...
- San Carlos, Ibiza – 2009 Fiesta details Sant Carlos is one of the few villages on Ibiza...
- San Carlos Ibiza – Fiesta details Sant Carles Patron Saint’s Fiesta Saturday, November 1st 10:30 am:...
- Details of Es Cubells Fiesta in Ibiza SUNDAY, 11TH OCTOBER 11 a.m.-8 p.m.: Market selling local produce...