On October 31st winter returns to Ibiza. Once again Bambuddha Grove hosts its Infamous and now legendary pagan Halloween Dinner Ball & Closing Party. Prepare for an awesome night, as the Grove is transformed into a weird underworld where Black Sheep and night creatures of Ibiza meet one last time to close the summer season in a depraved- sexual and religious way.
The restaurant will be presenting a special 6 course menu to celebrate the ceremony. Their bars are ready to shake its terrifying selection of crucifying cocktails. Special guests and resident DJ’s will be spinning a selection of devastating, wicked sounds for all ghouls, zombies and werewolves who just need to tear up the dance floor.
Dress code: Depraved – Sexual – Religious Entrance to the Black Sheep Tribe Underworld, not for everybody… The gates into hell will close at 1 am, don’t be late ! Dinner Reservations: +34 971 19 75 10 – VIP Areas and Weird requests call Femke: +34 670 52 20 68
Kids Halloween at Bambuddha’s
On Friday the 30th October from 7pm till midnight Bambuddha Grove will host a junior version of its well known Infamous Halloween extravaganza. All attending creatures and goblins will enjoy a fun-packed night in the safe, “eerie” surroundings of Bambuddha Grove.
Evenings Programme: “Return of the little Monsters” from 3yrs-13yrs
– Terror-ific fun for kids with games and surprises
– Professional entertainers
– Prizes for the best costumes
– Trick or Treat bags for all Monsters
– Spooky menu
– Adults welcome for a drink and food
– 20 euros per kid
- Bambuddha Grove opening & a free Pacha night Our friend John Moon is re-opening Bambuddha Grove on Saturday...
- Bambuddha Grove Restaurant, Ibiza – A dynasty in the making The indomitable John Moon of Bambuddha Grove restaurant fame has...
- Vaughan’s Birthday do at Bambuddha Grove, Ibiza The man with the hat is having his usual annual...
- Bambuddha Opening That gorgeous thai restaurant that is the brain child of...
- Vaughan’s 50th Birthday weekend Ibiza icon Vaughan, the man behind Pacha’s funky room, is...