|SUNDAY, 11TH OCTOBER 11 a.m.-8 p.m.: Market selling local produce
Midday: Opening ceremony for an art exhibition at the sports centre
1 p.m.: Paella competition
5:30 p.m.: Live music with the Lost Mountain Orchestra
7 p.m.: Mass
8 p.m.: Live music
MONDAY, 12TH OCTOBER 9 a.m.: Archery competition
4:30 p.m.: Children’s festival with traditional games, face painting, story telling and hot chocolate
8:30 p.m.: Performance by the artist, Jaume Barri
|THURSDAY, 15TH OCTOBER 7 p.m.: Mass with a performance by the choir followed by a procession and folk dancing. An exhibition of old photographs in Salo Joan XXIII
9:30 p.m.: Live music with the Abbey Road band performing music by the Beatles
SATURDAY, 17TH OCTOBER 7 p.m.: Fiesta by the Sa Font d’en Xiquet fountain with folk dancing, traditional competitions, award ceremonies and a performance by the Es Cubells theatre troupe
|SUNDAY, 18TH OCTOBER 7:30 p.m.: Concert in the church with the Clar que si youth music ensemble
8:30 p.m.: Photo show – pictures of the charcoal stack built by revellers during the 2008 village festivities
SUNDAY, 25TH OCTOBER 7:30 a.m.: Fishing competition
2 p.m.: Paella lunch at the sports ground
SATURDAY, 31ST OCTOBER 5:30 p.m.: Fairy tales at the library
6:30 p.m.: Traditional songs at Salo Joan XXIII
- San Mateo, Ibiza Fiesta details As traditional a village as they come: A church, a...
- Details of the Fiesta del Pilar de la Mola, Formentera THURSDAY, 1ST OCTOBER 8 p.m.: Cinema night at Bar Can...
- San Carlos Ibiza – Fiesta details Sant Carles Patron Saint’s Fiesta Saturday, November 1st 10:30 am:...
- Santa Gertrudis fiesta details Santa Gertrudis Patron Saint’s Fiesta Saturday, November 1st Exhibition opening...
- Santa Eulalia festival diary for February While other villages honour their Patron Saint for just a...