|THURSDAY, 1ST OCTOBER 8 p.m.: Cinema night at Bar Can Toni
FRIDAY, 2ND OCTOBER 9 p.m.: Pool, table football and card game tournament at the Acapulco Bar
11 p.m.: Mojito competition
SATURDAY, 3RD OCTOBER 8 p.m.: Music with the Vinodelfin band
9 p.m.: Traditional songs
SUNDAY, 4TH OCTOBER 4 p.m.: Art and crafts fair
5:30 p.m.: Folk dancing with sangría and doughnuts
THURSDAY, 8TH OCTOBER 8 p.m.: Cinema night at Bar Can Toni
SATURDAY, 10TH OCTOBER 10 a.m.: Clown workshop
8 p.m.: Music with the Litus band
11 p.m.: Electronic music night
8 p.m.: Big barbecue
8:30 p.m.: Live music with the Blues Mafia i ses Saligardos band
10 p.m.: Performance by Toni Roland and his band
Midnight: Fireworks display
00:15 a.m.: The party continues
|SUNDAY, 18TH OCTOBER 10 a.m.: Trial bike tournament
11 a.m.: Mountain bike tournament
SUNDAY, 11TH OCTOBER 10:30 a.m.: “XVI Volta a Formentera”. Sailing
regatta starting from La Sabina harbour.
11 a.m.: Exhibition of model aeroplanes at “Sa Punta de Sa Xindri”
11:30 a.m.: Excursion with traditional boats and small sailing boats. Starting point is La Sabina harbour.
Midday: Oktoberfest at the Mola sports ground with traditional German sausages and beer.
3 p.m.: Exhibition of pictures painted by children
3:30 p.m.: Exhibition of old photographs
4 p.m.: Art and crafts fair
5 p.m.: Children’s festival
6 p.m.: Clown performance
8 p.m.: Live music with the Proyecte Mut band
9 p.m.: Orchestral music
|MONDAY, 12TH OCTOBER 11 a.m.: Mini marathon
Midday: Mass following by a procession
1 p.m.: Folk dancing
6:30 p.m.: Traditional music
- San Carlos Ibiza – Fiesta details Sant Carles Patron Saint’s Fiesta Saturday, November 1st 10:30 am:...
- Santa Gertrudis fiesta details Santa Gertrudis Patron Saint’s Fiesta Saturday, November 1st Exhibition opening...
- San Mateo, Ibiza Fiesta details As traditional a village as they come: A church, a...
- El Pilar de La Mola, Formentera El Pilar de La Mola on Formentera is the easternmost...
- Santa Gertrudis Fiesta in Ibiza After midday mass on Sunday, 18th January in the church...