|Above: The original rejected poster artwork|
Above: The final approved version
In 1986 the legendary Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, along with John Bonham’s son Jason Bonham, played in San Antonio in Ibiza with a jam band called Safe Sex.
It took place at the Heartbreak Hotel on August the 4th 1986. Alongside them were Mike Thompsom on vocals and Dennis Le Bass on bass, with Phil Carson playing Bass on “Lucille”.
The story behind it is that apparently Phil Carson owned the Heartbreak Hotel in San Antonio and was an ex Atlantic Records guy (Led Zeppelin’s record label) and who had also guested on bass on a number of Led Zeppelin’s gigs.
1. I Just Wanna Make Love
2. Tobacco Road
4. Baby Please Dont Go
5. White Summer
7. Heartbreak Hotel
- San Antonio, Ibiza San Antonio (Sant Antoni in catalan) is the second largest...
- aftermath of the ibiza high winds last weekend Some photos taken yesterday down in San Antonio bay after...
- Ibiza airport to San Antonio in 5 minutes via the new tunnel We had another airport run to do yesterday so we...
- Ibiza Google Maps – Satellite imagery updated At long last the google maps satellite imagery of Santa...
- Cala de Bou, Ibiza Cala de Bou is on the southern shore of the...