The people of Ibiza and Formentera celebrate the birthday of Jesus with the
traditional midnight mass. Taking part in these masses is something special, no matter whether you are in Eivissa’s nicely decorated cathedral or in one of the small but charming churches of the villages.
Midnight: Midnight mass
10:30 am: Christmas worship
Eivissa, Church of Nuestra Senora del Rosario (next to the post office)
11:00 am and 7:00 pm:
Christmas Eve mass
- Semana Santa (Easter) week in Ibiza Semana Santa Week EIVISSA Palm Sunday, 16th March: 10:30 a.m.:...
- Ibiza Christmas Fayre in Santa Eulalia The annual Christmas Fayre, organised by the English-Speaking Church on...
- Las Dalias christmas market Las Dalias’ christmas market is back again this year and...
- Ibiza restaurants for Christmas and New Years Eve Clicking on in your smartphone will automatically call that number....
- Christmas Eve ’07 Ibiza Sunset According to the Daily Star online this morning: “To add...