Just got some more information from Daisy Heartbreaker:
Rock Nights was born in Ibiza during the summer of 2006, and now takes place monthly, throughout the year. In 2008
get ready for 6 special episodes in the summer season!
Rock Night’s founders and hosts are glamorous rock chick Daisy Heartbreaker (DJ & Artist) & Mr. DC (Diego Calvo /”Dirty Cash”), who is in charge of the “dirty business” under the title of General Manager and both of them are proudly announcing that, prime Spanish artist Marcos Torres, has recently joined the team. The result is a “time bomb”, 3 of the most popular faces
of the “indie – underground” scene in the White Island who now will be “brain storming” new ways to bring people
together to have fun, to rock, to punk, to headbang & to celebrate other artists’ creativity. It all happens at the Rock
Nights multidisciplinary & multicultural space.
Rock Nights club is a new & unique indie-party vision where art works from local, national & international underground contemporary artists are showcased in fusion with the Rock Nights concept that offers a mix live soundtrack of Rock, Alternative, Punk, New Wave & Electronica beats dropped by Daisy Heartbreaker, guest DJs & live acts mixed up with Pop paraphernalia & Kitsch
Art to create a great atmosphere.
A different & successful event in the ibicencan nightlife for you to enjoy or get trashed, to celebrate or get fuc***… All with its unique Arty Party style. Feel free to discover it for yourself.
- 11:00 PM Marcos Torres – 1 hr. DJ Set
- 12:00 AM Underground Heroes – 30 min Set
- 12:30 AM Daisy Heartbreaker – 30 min DJ Set
- 01:00 AM Hangover Stuntmen – 30 min Set
- 01:30 AM Colin Peters – 1 hr. DJ Set
- 02:30 AM Ben DeMiedo – 1 hr. DJ Set
- 03:30 AM Daisy Heartbreaker – 30 min DJ Set
See you there…
- Rock Nights at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel We spoke to the lovely Daisy Heartbreaker at the IMS...
- More Ibiza Rocks Hotel opening party pictures Some more pictures from last nights Ibiza Rocks Hotel opening...
- Ibiza Rocks Hotel Opening party review The long weekend that roused the island from its winter...
- Charity Butterfly Ball moves to Es Vive Hotel, Ibiza The charity ball and auction has had to move to...
- Ibiza Rocks at The San Rafael Hippodrome Ibiza Rocks have finally announced the venue for the first...