This mornings 1st panel was about synchronisation – or as i used to know it: 3rd party exploitation – I have to declare an interest since my job used to be to clear and authorise UK owned Polygram (Universal) repertoire for use in TV ads, Radio commercials, premiums (giveaways) etc worldwide, so for me it was fascinating to see 6 serious players on the panel discuss synch’ing.
We also did a short video interview with Danny Whittle which we’ll put up as soon as we can.
This afternoon’s panel should be interesting with nearly all the club owners on the same table as the Consel….:
IBIZA: THE YEAR OF CHANGE? HOW IBIZA WILL RE-INVENT ITSELF IN 2008. OR NOT
Moderator: Samuel Guetta, Ibiza Voice
1: Paco Medina, Ibiza Consel Insular
2: Andy McKay, Ibiza Rocks
3: Juan Arenas, Space
4: Andrea Pelino, Circo Loco
5: Isaac Hidalgo, Eden
6: Marisol Aguirre, Es Paradis
7: Daniel Magdalena, Amnesia
8: Francisco Ferrer, Pacha
9: Manuel Lopez, Privilege
Some more photos from this morning
|Pete Tong introduces the IMS founders: (himself) Ben Turner, Steve Hulme, Mark Netto and Danny Whittle|
|The Panel. Neil Barnes, Randy Reed, Adam Wolf, Kerri Mason (Billboard Magazine), Jason Bentley, Bruno Roussel, Adam Bradley||
Neil Barnes from Leftfield (left)
|Adam Wolf, Pig Factory Publishing|
|Bruno Roussel, Editor Six Feet Under, Las Vegas||Lenny Ibizarre|
- International Music Summit, Ibiza – more news Over fifty of the leading figures behind the music industry...
- IMS 1st Panel Pete Tong introduces the IMS and first panel posted from...
- Club Opening’s for Ibiza 2008 We’re just a few days away now from adding in...
- Ibiza 2007 Opening Parties Quite a number of opening party dates are now in:...
- Ibiza 2008 news & rumours so far Ibiza Rocks Hotel will open probably around the middle of...