If you know the east coast of Ibiza, you will also know that the Niu Blau beach is located in beautiful natural surroundings.
Shade is provided by large pine trees, which means that you won’t necessarily have to bring along or hire a beach umbrella.
This is a real advantage if you have children.
They can play under the pine trees or take a nap. Juan Mari Ramon’s beach bar serves Mediterranean dishes and fresh fish.
The food is very good, which means that you will find a lot of locals eating here at the weekend.
This family run business has been going for almost 35 years. The guests like the cosy, relaxed atmosphere of the place.
At the other end of the beach, the neighbouring cove of s’Estanyol Pudent is only known to very few. It is not to be confused with Cala s’Estanyol near Talamanca.
Then you’ll find another name that can lead to confusion – Bora Bora. Again, we aren’t talking about the party location on Playa d’en Bossa. Instead, it is a beach restaurant on s’Estanyol Pudent known to only the most knowledgeable of Ibiza’s visitors and a real sleeper of a place.
The spacious terrace of the Bora Bora restaurant offers a terrific view of the sea and the surrounding countryside. The food on offer is qualitatively high class and varied – fresh fish, hearty meat dishes, Mediterranean specialities. They also have a select wine menu.
How to get there: drive from Santa Eulalia towards Es Canar and then turn right when you see the signpost for Niu Blau.
Tomorrow’s Ibiza beach is the infamous Playa den Bossa.
- Niu Blau Opening Party Friday saw the opening party of the family run ‘Immer...
- 110 Ibiza Beaches – Cala Pada Cala Pada is one of the finest beaches on the...
- 110 Ibiza Beaches – Cala Jondal We added the final set of Ibiza beaches to the...
- Niu Blau, Ibiza opening Telefonica finally turned up this afternoon and changed the router...
- 110 Ibiza Beaches – Cala Xarraca Cala Xarraca beach in the north is one of the...