The new edition of the artists’ guide, Ruta del Arte, has gone to print. It includes 78 artists, many of them for the first time and will be published in the first week of May. They will launch it at Club Diario de Ibiza on May 12 with an exhibition of the works of art pictured in the guide.
The exhibition continues until Wednesday, May 14, and will be open to the public between 5:30 and 9 p.m.
Domingo del Arte
The art fair Noche del Arte which used to take place exclusively in Las Dalias will be renamed ‘Domingo del Arte’ and will take place (at the suggestion and with the support of the cultural department of Sta. Eulalia) in all the municipalities belonging to that parish. Notice that there is also a show scheduled in San Jose.
This year’s locations and dates, open from 7 p.m. to midnight:
|Sun||May 18th||Sta. Eulalia (Paseo de S’Alamera)|
|Sun||June 15th||Jesus (Plaza de la Iglesia)|
|Sun||July 13th||San Carlos (Las Dalias)|
|Sun||Aug 3rd||San Jose (Plaza de la Iglesia)|
|Sun||Aug 17th||Sta. Eulalia (Paseo de S’Alamera)|
|Sun||Sep 14th||Sta. Gertrudis (Plaza de la Iglesia)|
- Ibiza ‘Noche del Arte’ starts in June The first event in the ‘Noche del Arte’ series is...
- “Hippie Hippie Shake” Ibiza casting… not… So we turned up at Las Dalias to be told...
- Las Dalias and live music in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza We hadn’t been to the Las Dalias Hippy Market on...
- This week in Ibiza We’ve got a busy week ahead so pics and posts...
- Paco Fernandez at Las Dalias, Ibiza This past few week has seen an amazing contrast music...